Thursday, March 22, 2007

Choose a title yourself,beholder.

I say, "I love you." I mean it.

She reciprocates, "I love you too." She doesn't really mean it,doesn't care.

I am just another guy from her list of a 43. She is talking to me; while admiring herself in a full length mirror,thinking to herself, I must be good, after all, I get so many proposals.

She resumes talking to me,"I am foolish to love her", she comments.(We should give her points for honesty.)Deep down she knows I am different that I wont stop until I have her, she doesn't acknowledge such passing thoughts.

She talks to me, time fleeting away, not getting enough of herself, although admitting I have some nerve to hold on....

As every conversation melts away into lingering memories, I think to myself how wonderfully gifted she is, how nicely she amuses herself, with forlorn guys desperate for love. She plays with me, complements me makes me feel like a man, she says all those things she would to her true love, sweeps me off my feet, makes me unsure of myself at the same time making me confident enough to pour my guts out to say those magic words.
I say if this is what love is; even if it is a distant fantasy; an unreal dream; I have never been happier, what is happiness but a feeling of being proud of what you are, being true to ones nature, and being who you've always wanted to be.

She says she has never dated,she says she never will, I say she will; one day she will, one day she'll realise that we have have something more than teenage crush,till then I want to be played with, I want to know I CAN. It may take years, it may take seconds, it may never be.

There is no definition of being in love, it may be a look, a touch, an online conversation or a simple gesture, a feeling like no other, this is love.

One day she'll really mean those three words, till then I have never been happier to get her attention although divided, but realistic.

9 comments:

truthsliar said...

u called dat wierd.
i call it brilliant
makes me think
makes me think a lot

Unknown said...

ok...This is inspired by me - Anaa Ahmed . lol....Well , i never knew that my himi cud write so well !! At this moment there r jus so many things i am feelin , first of all i am proud , then i am ecstatic , i feel like screamin out to the whole world that Himi is my best friend and he writes so well !!! lol......Neway , carry on writin such cool blogs !!!

Anonymous said...

interesting.
very.

Safdar said...

interesting.
very.

...i really liked that comment, whos dreamer?

Maximum Boy said...

'dreamer' is arpana ray(3 2 1-!)

Unknown said...

omg...ur good man..!!srsly...neva knew u cud rite soo dam well ya...keep it up!! ;P

Uday said...

er.....

is this the one dats supposed to b the best.....the one im supposed to read ?

KD said...

strange now,why am i here? and why is it that i can string interesting comparisons to this? and i dont mean myself mihir

Anushka said...

Why hasn't KD written anything? Oye KD, post something on your blog.