Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dance, Dance!

A subtle touch, an innocent giggle, words left unspoken but none failing to implicate the reality of the moment. I tried to talk myself into erasing the complexities in my life. I ask myself ‘why’ but then the inevitable ‘why not’ unceasingly echoes.

17 March 07, was one of those typical days in my life, those compos mentis people would term as unhealthy. It was a day full of stress yet brimming with joy!

But the only essential factor that made this day different from the rest was when she approached me. She asked me to dance with her; in her mild voice that was ‘balmier than the half-opening buds of April’. I on the other hand had to be at the same moment gormandizing and relishing some paneer tikka. Not knowing what else to do, I attempted swallowing the piece down in one big gulp.

We had already started dancing by now, my face was a myriad of colors; blue because I was choking, red because I was blushing more than I ever had, green with envy, cause she wasn’t mine.I believe I was dancing in a rather unruly and obnoxious way. She on the other hand had her delicate fingers embracing mine and she looked so beautiful that I was transfixed. She had the most charming smile and angel eyes that pierced my nefarious heart. Captivated by her looks, cherishing the last imprint, a lingering memory…


Nothing will ever recreate the happiest two and a half minutes in my life.
@Author Jason Fernandes

10 comments:

manavi said...

you dont love me nemore?????
:'(
heehehe kidding
tht was one AMAZING BLOG....seriously ur a stud ya..
SOMEONE'S veryyy lucky ;)

Sriya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
truthsliar said...

A subtle touch, an innocent giggle, words left unspoken but none failing to implicate the reality of the moment.
talk about a brilliant beggining.captivating!ggod one..

Anonymous said...

hey dis 1 really roks...wat is dis ??its lik sum hifi piece of lit.my frend...its really nice n romantic....keep it up man!!

Unknown said...

arrghh.....umm whose the "lucky FEMALE"huh??!!

fyne fyne...shes takin u away frm all of us huh!!i see!!

Clezevra said...

like the post a lot

Sneha Chandak said...

hmm....jason fernandes....have heard the name....but whoever he might be....dude....HE WRITES EXTRAORDINARILY WELL.....

Jason said...

but i vomited

Anushka said...

wow...
I thought I wrote well